28 Nov 2005 | Má Fama#8



01 Speeding Motorcycle Yo La Tengo & Daniel Johnston
02 Moment Angels of Light & Akron/Family
03 One For Hope Angels of Light & Akron/Family
04 La Nature We Are Wolves
05 Comfy in Nautica Panda Bear
06 The Moon Under Water A Hawk and a Hacksaw
07 Our Lady of the Vlatva A Hawk and a Hacksaw
08 Ghost Neutral Milk Hotel
09 The New Sane Scramble Jana Hunter
10 Oscillations Silver Apples
11 Caesar Colums (White Pans Mix) Oneida
12 Canconeta do Forte Fraquinho Zeca Medeiros

Wallpaper : Barre Philips - Journal Violone (opus 1)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut
Thanks for the comment.
Yes as a matter of fact I'm considering Colleen as one of my favorites of the year, the last post features one song from her. I dig Gang Gang dance also.
I posted the lisboa song from six organs of admittance a while ago. I think that album comes from 2004 but it's great nonetheless.
Thank u.

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License